- A Terumo initiative aimed at protecting the global environment.
- Terumo Joins the United Nations Global Compact
- Terumo Corporation, A Global Leader in Medical Device Technology, Celebrates 90th Anniversary
- Terumo Medical Corporation Announces FDA 510K Clearance Of The K-Pack Surshield™ Hypodermic Needle With Integrated Passive Sharps Protection
- Look for Terumo Medical Products at the following events... MORE
Terumo Medical Corporation manufactures and markets insulin syringes for physician office and home use. As with all its hypodermic syringes, Terumo insulin syringes are designed to provide maximum patient comfort, accurate dosing and excellent value to the customer. All our insulin syringes have permanently attached needle for low dead space to minimize waste of residual insulin.
Our insulin syringes are available in a variety of syringes sizes: 1cc, 1/2cc, 3/10cc*, depending on dosage needs.
Comfortable injections- All our needles are subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistently high quality and sharpness. Special lubricant adds to comfort by providing smoother plunger movement for less injection pressure.
Accuracy- Clear barrel enhances visibility of insulin level and bold scale markings are easy to read, for accurate dosage control.
Confidence- All our syringes are individually wrapped for convenience and to assure the sterility of every syringe until opened. Syringes are latex-free to reduce risk of allergic reactions.
*3/10cc not available for 27g and 28g needles